06 August 2007

Are you my friend?

Since I got here, I've made some new friends and I'm happy to say that they are all genuine friends. Not to mention that I made genuine friends when I was working in Sibu as well. Yes, I'm talking about you, jam, monkey, jota, lai, fay, amy, lin, liz etc etc etc....Sorry if I didn't include you in the list, simply because it's so hard to complete the list. wahahahahaa~(I see my students as my friends too!)

Anyway, just because of this reason, I'd like to restrict this precious blog of mine to my friends only. I find some jerks popping by and leaving some silly comments, which may offend some of my friends here. So, please send me your email addresses if you want to continue to read my blog in the future. Spread the "news" around, thank you very very much~~

Last but not least, a big kiss for all of you~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *MUAH*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do I still need to register myself? You have my email address, right?

Unknown said...

我要报名!!

Amanda said...

Eh, I think I saw my name listed so can I considered that I am automatically enrolled??
But u have all my mail add already, eh?? my HOTmail, YAhoo & GmAiL... whoa, I am doing big business, yea...
*look closely to my msg... embedded code* notify me when u found out wad's it... ^_^

Anonymous said...

eh..hm...dun forget me o...sm:)e

Josephine said...

thanks for including me, I felt honored!! *kisses*