11 December 2007

England

Once again, another example of a starter for two overwhelmed my parents. This is the Spanish Paella (wrong spelling??!?). Nice. But A LOT. We shared among five of us and we still couldn't finish it. Forget to mention, we had loads of food beforehand, haha. Who would think that a starter for two would be hard to finish?!


My parents are happy to see that I managed to put on some weight since I got here. See how chubby my face is? WAHAHA. Oh, I love the steak but the second dish (Salmon salad) was not done in my favourable way.


Well, we did a bit of travelling within the UK region. London's for sure but everyone knows what we have in London. I brought my parents to check out the Warwick Castle and we were so glad that we did. We kinda started off late. Had lunch there. See how contented they seemed? Food for one in big portion. Yum.


We walked around the Castle and were stunned by some of the buildings. This is a must-see tourist attraction if you visit England. Highly recommended.

I love this photo of me together with my mum. xoxo

P.S. Have you figured out what we spent on in Paris yet?? ^_^

No comments: