24 June 2008

The million-dollar question.

What I am about to blog is not supposed to be used against any individual or demeaning any nation, it is simply for entertainment only. So, don't sue me. Thanks.

My family and my friends would know that I am rather musical, in a way. I listen to all types of songs, and not planning to restrict myself to one or two languages only. Yes, I know, I don't know what they're singing but you should not forget and deny the power of 'GOOGLE', hehehe...there's one thing called 'translator' or simply type in 'lyrics for xxxxx'. BINGO.

Last weekend, I was listening to one of my favourite male singers on my PSP when I spotted two songs I was totally into for the first 20 minutes. So I decided to check out the song titles.

An interlude

When I'm into a song, I can play it over and over and over until I'm sick of it myself. But that will have to take long, maybe one month or so. In several occasions, when I was still staying with my siblings, they were unequivocally tempted to crash the computer and strangle me as they couldn't take the repetition of the song(s). Well, you can call me a total music fanatic. I don't mind.

OK, back to my story. Want to know my first reaction when I saw the titles? I am not saying I'm brilliant in English as people make mistakes but....tick ease juuust wayyyyyyy toooooooooo complicaaaatteeeeddd. Well, the songs are in MP3 format and people, (whoever they are, one piece of advice, DON'T DO IT AGAIN! But I know you'll continue to do so), have actually translated the song titles into English, which read:

"Skilled can skillful"

"Does not die the body"

Now, the million-dollar question is: Can you tell me these song titles in Chinese? And please, also tell me your first reaction/expression when you see this!!!!!

No comments: