13 February 2010

A New Year. A New Life.

I realised how delinquent I have been for the year 2009 when it comes to blogging, or simply everything else.

2009 has been a busy year actually. Leisure travelling, house hunting, furniture shopping, family wedding - I find it very gratifying, wasn't a bad year at all.

2010 is going to be a better and even busier year, that I can foresee. Less travelling, or should I say NIL, hate to say it. I will spend more time knitting, and not just scarf!! *lol*

Unexpected incident perhaps does solve all rooted problems. 2010, I am no longer a wife only, but also a mother.

Happy Chinese New Year 2010.

God is good. Always.

2 comments:

jam said...

Good to hear you will be a mother soon! Happy CNY to you and gorilla!

Flora said...

Thanks. Any good news from you? x