02 June 2007

Tanjoubi o Omedetto, Liz!

First of all, sorry for the lack of posts lately. Been really, really busy. I myself have been feeling empty for the last seven days, until now. Thanks for missing my blog, those of you out there!!! ^_^

Second of all, happy birthday to Liz! A very warm and down-to-earth girl indeed. Though she gets misunderstood at most times, she still has many many friends who adore her. Scroll down the photos and you'll find your answers.

A normal photo.

Just can't help to act silly.

Another silly moment. Missing you, Liz~

Last but not least, Henry and I have OFFICIALLY left Sibu, for good?!??! Well, let's keep this as unknown for the time being. Will be posting more when I find the time to blog, hehe. Oh yeah, just in case you're wondering, we're in Johor Bahru. Gotta run, it's dinner time, yum~~

No comments: