17 August 2007

Insomnia...

It's one o'clock in the morning and I can't sleep. Something's wrong with me. For those who don't know, I'm flying off to the UK next Sunday. Time sure flies like lightning. I can only wish it would slow down a bit. You know, that reminds me of a Chinese song we sing at the church (literally translated as "Ask Time"). *sigh* You used to think why all lessons didn't end sooner enough when you were younger. Perhaps time started to get serious with you when you grew older, and until one day you realise that you can't catch up with it anymore, that's the sign for aging....or not?

While I am so excited to step my feet on British land, I am feeling sad on the other hand. Why? Because that means I'm leaving my family behind and living alone. That's right. Henry isn't going with me. It will be a test on both of us. Perhaps it isn't wise to most of you, but I still thank God that He gave Henry to me. I'm blessed to have such a husband, after all. (Though he's very annoying at times, hehehe..)

Guess what? Henry's snoring so loud beside me now. I feel like punching (yeah, it's not pinching, OK?) his face, wahahahahahhaa. He sure can sleep well, huh? hehehehe...shhh, don't tell him...but then he reads this blog, doesn't he? :P

No comments: